Mazama Campground offers tent and RV camping in a forested setting at Mazama Village, the southern entrance to Crater Lake National Park. Each of the 214 campsites has a picnic table, fire ring, and bear-resistant food locker. The campground is only open in the summer, with sites available first-come, first-served in June. In July, August, and September, 75% of the sites can be reserved in advance, with the other 25% available first-come, first-served. Within Mazama Village you can find laundry facilities, a gas station, a pay phone, camp store where you can purchase camp supplies, groceries, propane, firewood, and gasoline, a restaurant, and a gift shop.
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.